The School of Education community is known for always meeting and more often exceeding our blood donation goal! Every donation helps reach this goal. The Red Cross has upped our quota by 15 pints for this drive, so we need your help to meet it.
Whether you have donated many times or never before, we hope you will sign up for this drive!
There are incentives for this drive, including a t-shirt, wrist band and Chipotle BOGO card (buy one, get one 1/2 off) for each person who registers and shows up to give.
Below are the directions on how to register. You will register for a specific time slot.
1. Go to www.redcrossblood.org
2. Click on MAKE A BLOOD DONATION APPOINTMENT box on the right side of the page
3. In the Sponsor Code box near the top of the page, type "goblue" as one word, then click search.
4. A list of upcoming UM blood drives will appear down the middle of the page listed by date.
5. Look for Nov. 5. Click on the SOE drive and fill in your appropriate information to register. (It will ask you to create a login name if you've never registered online before, then redirect you to the appointments page.)
It's a very easy process! Please participate in this life-giving opportunity!
Let us know if you have any questions.
Go Blue! Give Blood!